Women In Business Virtual Breakfast
Score presents a Women in Business Virtual Breakfast, with speaker Elisa Magill, MBA, Ph.D.
Elisa Magill is a #1 Best-Selling Author, Energy Strategist, Speaker and Trainer.
Ever feel forever “busy,” but not achieving the results that you want? Spinning your wheels, feeling drained, overwhelmed and distracted by too many choices and/or opinions? Frozen by the unknown? If so, you are not alone. We’ve all experienced business challenges over this past year of unprecedented change. If you’d like to find your state of flow (i.e., energized action), then you’ll enjoy this presentation
What you will learn:
- Silence the noise and find your focus! Avoid overwhelm and burnout.
- Be a leader in your field! Don’t get left behind as business begins to boom.
- Learn and grow. Hindsight is 20/20… identify lessons learned and create new behavioral strategies that work.
- Energize to act in the NOW. Avoid overanalyzing choices and hesitating. Live life by design versus default!
- “Run through the spiderwebs”. Keep moving even when the going gets tough. Stay resilient and productive. Achieving success on your terms.
When: Friday, May 7, 2021 9:00 AM - 11:00AM PST
Where: Virtual- Bring your coffee and enjoy a great speaker, meet SCORE mentors and like-minded women ready to share ideas and business opportunities.
Questions? Contact SCORE at: firstname.lastname@example.org 714-550-7369
SBA’s participation is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any participants, person or entity. SCORE is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! This is a great place where ideas and information are shared with the small business community. Your feedback, questions, and comments allow us to better serve the needs of small business owners and entrepreneurs.