shE-commerce is designed to assist female entrepreneurs and business owners launch and grow their business online at a national scale. Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to launch their first business online.
Established business will be able to expand into a new e-commerce platform, TheWMarketPlace, reaching new audiences, and increasing their sales. Through this program, you will learn core concepts of becoming an online seller while joining an empowering and supportive digital community to grow your business. Over three weeks, you will go through the steps needed to accelerate your business, join TheWMarketPlace, and reach a ne
w database of customers at a national scale.
Space is limited. Applications are due by April 21st.
This program is presented in partnership with TheWMarketPlace.
Please keep in mind all meetings will be conducted via Zoom.
Session 1 - Wed, Apr 28 @ 10 AM
- Great ideas that turned into great online businesses
- Questions you need to ask yourself
- What you seed to start your business
- Introducing TheWMarketPlace - Rules and requirements
- Market Research – SBDC Intel (E-commerce Feasibility Reports)
- Selling online
- The advantages of being part of a marketplace
- Sourcing your products
- Costing and pricing your products
- E-commerce Feasibility Reports review - What to look for?
- Planning your products listing
- Reviewing TheWMarketPlace.com plans & listings
- Local businesses - assistance for photography provided by SBDC
Session 3 - Wed, May 12 @ 10 AM
- Getting set up online
- Storefront build-out
- Adding product/Bulk product upload
- Setting up your payment gateway
- Planning your marketing/ launch
- Shipping your products
Session 4 - Wed, May 19 @ 10 AM
- she-Commerce prelaunch ramp up
Session 5 - Thurs, May 27 @ 6 PM
- Virtual Online Launch Party
Business owners who participate in all 3 weeks and work on all deliverables will qualify to join the virtual launch party with a 30-day free access to TheWMarketPlace platform (excluding transaction fee.