BIS Complying with U.S. Export Controls Workshop
"Complying with U.S. Export Controls" will be a live event: an opportunity to see and hear BIS specialists present the course content, have your questions answered, and participate in interactive exercises to expand your regulatory and compliance knowledge of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
This program will include:
- how to classify your items for export;
- how to apply for an export license;
- understanding and using license exceptions;
- deemed exports;
- de minimis and direct product rules;
- export clearances, export enforcement;
- and developing an export management and compliance program.
- Reliable and stable internet connection
- Computer with audio to participate in the virtual seminar and digital learning exercises
June 4, 2021
Click here to ask any questions