Ahmad Zahra, Council Member of City of Fullerton Presents: Small Business Forum
Date and Time
Friday Jun 9, 2023
10:00 AM - 11:30 PM PDT
Friday, June 9, 2023
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Fullerton Community Center
340 W. Commonwealth Ave
Fullerton, CA 92832
Free to attend.
Seating is limited, please register to reserve your seat.
Sarah McKelvey, Director of Marketing & Community Relations
Council Member, Ahmad Zahra Presents: Small Business Forum
Join North Orange County Chamber for an informative Small Business Forum presented by Ahmad Zahra, Council Member - District 5, of the City of Fullerton.
The forum will be held on Friday, June 9 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at the Fullerton Community Center (Main Hall) located at 340 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832.
The forum will feature distinguished guests including:
Lou Correa, U.S. House of Representatives, California 46th Congressional District
Sharon Quirk-Silva, Assemblywoman, Representing District 67
Expert Panelists include:
- Eric Levitt, City Manager, City of Fullerton
- Andrew W. Gregson, President & CEO, North Orange County Chamber of Commerce
- Mike Daniels, Regional Director, Orange County Inland Empire of SBDC Network
- Rueben D. Franco, President & CEO, OC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Sylvia Gutierrez, Economic Development Specialist, Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Hear from Business Experts to assist in their growth
- Understand and navigate government programs and services
- Have resources available to guide you through important business topics
- Have an opportunity for Q & A with the panel
Free to attend. Registration is required.
Click here to register.
For questions, please contact North Orange County Chamber at, 714-871-3100 or email@example.com.